Impuls4Action aims to initiate measures to support sustainable development by providing appropriate instruments, raising awareness and finding new models for sustainable soil protection in the Alps. Climate change increases the need for integrative activities and tailor-made instruments for soil protection and the development of green infrastructures.
The project deals with 3 topics:
which all have an impact on alpine soils. A comprehensive view of the project can be find in the promotional short video.
The project aims to provide relevant data, best practices, experts, methods and templates in an online toolbox to interested and concerned parties at local and regional level in the EUSALP area. To this end, workshops will be held to analyse the needs of the target groups and relevant stakeholders and form the basis for the structure of the toolbox, which is part of the Platform of Knowledge (PoK) of the EUSALP website.
At last future scenarios were elaborated with regards to spatial development in South Tyrol until 2035. The final conference took place on 20th of May 2021 online.
– Slovenian Chamber of Agriculture and Forestry – Institute of Agriculture and Forestry Maribor, Slovenia (lead partner)
– Edmund Mach Foundation, San Michele all’Adige, Italy
– Austrian Federal Environment Agency, Vienna
– Plattform Land, Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
– University of Milan, Italy
– Pro Terra Engiadina Foundation, Zernez, Switzerland
The ARPAF project ran from August 2019 until May 2021.
Further information is available on the flyer Impuls4Action